Construction is a key industry in any economy with complex legal issues to match. Whether we represent owners, contractors, sub-contractors or suppliers, every step of the way demands extensive knowledge and resourceful skills to best serve our clients’ interests.
Public procurement holds an important position in Southern Europe’s economy as some of the world’s most relevant players hail from Spain, Portugal and Italy. Attention to detail and prompt response are necessary to handle the diversity of national and regional legislation and the subtleties of the proceedings.
How we help
- Advised multinationals in due diligence proceedings
- Incorporated European Economic Interest Groupings to facilitate submission of bids
- Helped contractors obtain their licenses
- Guided companies through the legal problems of public tenders
- Resolved disputes in and out of court